China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Which One is Your Buddha?


In China you will always find something interesting including some Temples.  The Temple here was a new one I discovered in the countryside one day.  The Temple is round and contains statues of over 100 Buddhas.  There are four entrances to the Temple.  The idea is that you may go in any entrance that you wish.  You then turn to the right and then start counting  Buddhas until you get to your age and that is your Buddha.  Being a bit heavy at 230 lbs, the Buddha at my age is pictured here and was quite realistic and my Chinese friends had a good laugh about it with me.  A well planned tour can give you many experiences and wonderful memories of a visit to China.   We have been doing tours to China for almost 25 years and I personally work with my local Chinese associate partners developing great tours and checking sights and hotels to insure excellent tours to my customers needs and wants.   Check out our web site at www.interlakechinatours.com    Private customized tours to your interests are our specialty.  You may only go to China once in your life so you might as well see what you are interested in since you can't see everything in just one trip.  Over 25% of our customers go back again and we hope you will be one of them.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey
Thanks for message.Firstly let us assure you that the trip was excellent.It was the experience of a life time.I am happy know about China Tours Thanks