China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Friday, November 14, 2014

25 Years of Photos I took in China

If you would like to see personal photos of China that I took over a period of 25 years you can go to my Photo Album.  www.picasaweb.google.com/ChinaDave1   There are six albums shown there with the largest being over 800 photos.   Just click on one of the photos to look at the Albums.   As you will see China is so very different from one end of the country to the other and I have never tired of travel in China either in a former business or my tour company.  My tour company has a web site at www.interlakechinatours.com   We have been doing private custom tours to China for over 20 years with customers from all over the world.  Located here in Seattle, Washington, we only work on the internet from a low overhead home office.  We enjoy a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never had a reported complaint.  We have Chinese Associate partners in China with the best reputations for quality and service taking advantage of their low contract prices with hotels and services.   We pride ourselves in doing quality tours to China and Tibet only specializing in custom private tours.  Email us for a list of references of past customers for their insights too.  You can contact me at   interlak@eskimo.com    Enjoy my photo albums and hope to hear from you.




No comments: