China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Thursday, November 13, 2014

On Site Inspections!

I will be leaving  this month  (Nov. 2014) on my 55th inspection trip to China since 1989.  Having travelled all over China for some years in another business, I started the tour business in 1993.  Since then I have sent over 2,500 people from all over the world to China and Tibet on private custom tours and private custom group tours.  I travel all over China each year checking new places to send people that are newly opened to tourism.  I not only look at new sights with my Associate Chinese partners, I check hotels for cleanliness, service and location to assure that my clients have satisfactory accommodations whether it be a 3, 4 or 5 star hotels.   We obtain low contract prices with hotels through our Chinese partners assuring best value.  I also will be taking my 8th cruise on the Yangtze River with the Century Line which is the top cruise line in China.  www.centuryrivercruises.com  Click on the British Flag for English.   New to the U.S. market we represent Century Cruise Line on the Yangtze and as an introduction are offering  50% off cruises when combined with at least a 10+ day custom private tour.  Bookings must be completed by April 15th and the cruise must be taken before Oct. 31st.   I never tire of the cruises with so many activities, entertainment, and off ship activities including an up close tour of the largest Dam site in the World!  Contact us for more information and prices.  My friends call me  ChinaDave and can be emailed at  interlak@eskimo.com

               Click on the photos for a full screen view
                     Dave at the old Panda Preserve

                5 Story Tall Buddha Carved from one Tree Trunk in Beijin
                    Lobby of the Ball Room in the Beijing Hotel
For More Photos go to  www.picasaweb.google.com/ChinaDave1

No comments: