China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cooking Classes in China




I receive many inquiries from some clients about taking a cooking class in China. Finally I found one that is great for tourists with limited time available. They have a one course Class with either a morning class or an afternoon class. Same for two course Classes on different days of the week. The school is in a rural setting at a farm house near a small village but they provide transportation from and back to your hotel. Small classes are featured with a visit to a local market to pick out the necessary food, with five carefully selected dishes, with recipes of the dishes cooked at your own work bench with English fluent teachers to instruct you as you prepare the dishes under their care. And of course you get to eat the meal when you are finished. Private classes or Advanced Cooking Classes can be arranged in advance. It's a great way to experience the local culture and to learn about Chinese cooking at the same time...as well as having a great meal! Tours to China is by business and I am always looking for new ways for my clients to enjoy China in so many ways. As a China Tour Operator I have spent 21 years traveling through out China to find many unique experiences for my clients. I hope as a China only Tour Operator I can plan a special Private and Custom Tour for you or your group.

No comments: